South West London
£20,000 - £24,000
My client is a well-known Building Consultancy who is based in South West London. They are looking for a Team Secretary to provide full secretarial support to the busy Surveying department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents in accordance with standard formats, meeting any agreed deadlines.
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Managing own and Surveyors diaries efficiently.
- Processing expense claims and travel arrangements for Surveyors.
- Following all departmental procedures including Health & Safety support to surveyors
- Operating a variety of standard office equipment, including photocopier, fax, telephone, binding machines and CD burning equipment.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
- Working within a team and assisting other members of the secretarial team to ensure efficiency of the department is kept to a maximum.
- Ad-hoc Facilities and H&S responsibilities, if based outside of London (please see Regional Facilities and H&S contact job description).
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45-50 wpm
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications with intermediate experience in editing and formatting Excel documents
- Experience of working with Microsoft Outlook would be an advantage but not essential
- At least 1 year experience within a similar role
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts are essential.
- A professional and can-do attitude
- Self-motivation, flexibility and the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational abilities and a good eye for detail
- Diary Management
- Secretarial Support
- Travel Arrangements