Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £21,000 - £22,500 + benefits
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Secretary to work within a well-known professional services company in Birmingham! Our client is looking for a highly organised, dedicated and proactive individual who works well under pressure and is able to multitask. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
Key duties include:
- Providing effective and efficient secretarial support to the commercial department team
- Extensive diary management and travel co-ordination
- Audio/copy typing
- Responsibility for office branding and marketing tasks
- Preparing presentations and documents
- Liaising with regional staff and colleagues and dealing with client visits
- Invoicing alongside various administration tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a similar role
- Excellent communications skills and high attention to detail
- Audio typing speed of 60 words per minute
- Proficient in all programmes within Microsoft Office
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales