A leading property consultancy based in Sale is currently looking for Team Secretary to join their expanding team. The role is to start immediately and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced secretary to join an established team. You must have previous team secretarial experience and ideally have worked within property.
Secretary key responsibilities:
- Formatting, copying or binding reports
- Audio/copy typing of reports, minutes and letters
- Answer incoming calls and efficiently pass along messages
- Diary management including arranging meetings, booking travel and accommodation and updating calendars as required
- Administrative duties to support the smooth running of the office
- Reception cover as required
- Researching information, updating spreadsheet and client contact database as required
Secretary key requirements:
- Previous secretarial experience, delivering administrative support to staff at all levels
- Experienced with MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent organisation skills and able to effectively multi-tasking
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are able to travel to Sale and are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply or contact Katie Drewitt on for further information.