Medical Secretary - East End
Your new company
A medical centre based in the east end of Glasgow now requires a professional medical secretary to join their team on an ongoing basis to cover long term absence.
Your new role
Your duties and responsibilities will include and not limited to:
- Provision of high quality administrative and secretarial service
- General audio and copy typing
- Dealing with first line enquiries
- Booking and setting up rooms
- Arrange and amend appointments for patients
- Manage all incoming mail and respond as appropriate
- Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential
- Prepare and plan clinics
- providing adhoc cover in other areas where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience working as a team secretary.
What you'll get in return
Excellent working environment, free onsite parking and competitive rate of pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.