Update: We are still actively searching for a proactive and hardworking Team Secretary to join a fabulous client in the West End! Apply today....
We are currently looking for a proactive and hard working Team Secretary to join one of our favoured clients based in the heart of the West End.
Supporting a team of approximately 5 people, this varied role will include liaising with clients, organising meetings and events, travel coordination, audio and copy typing and producing documentation.
This Team Secretarial role will be suited to someone with 1-2yrs+ experience, preferably gained in the professional services environment. ?Excellent communication and organisational skills are required, together with good PC skills (including MS Office), a strong eye for detail and a 'can-do’ attitude. Knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities as the Team Secretary will include:
- Dealing with clients’ telephone calls and emails
- Organising meetings, attending as necessary and taking minutes when required
- Team diary management
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Proofreading documentation
- Organising travel arrangements
- Database management (Salesforce)
- Generating reports
- Plus more
Suitable candidates will have / be:
- Previous secretarial / administration experience (1-2yr plus, preferably in professional services)
- Confident communication skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Highly organised and proactive
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing
- Flexible, hardworking, professional and motivated
- Team player
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 25 days+ annual leave, pension scheme, income protection, STL and a discretionary bonus scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this great opportunity, please ensure your CV showcases your skills and experience and submit it in Word format (not PDF) ASAP! Please quote 'DH - Team Sec’
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- MS Office
- IT Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job