My client an established Law Firm based in the heart of the City are seeking a Team Secretary to join their Banking Team. This is a highly respected Law Firm with great career prospects. The role is initially being offered on a temporary basis but, there is a strong possibility for the role to eventually become permanent.
The successful Team Secretary will undertake a variety of duties day to day. Key responsibilities include but, are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day administrative tasks such as photocopying and scanning
- Assisting the broader team with routine and ad-hoc administrative tasks relating to the operation of the team
- Managing submission of travel invoices and expense claims
- Supporting document management activity, including closing of files, archiving and ensuring compliance with firm processes.
- Support secretaries with billing process including printing and distributing billing guides
The Ideal Candidate:
- Client service orientated approach
- A proven working understanding of teamwork
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, specifically in relation to MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Self-management and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment
- Attention to detail
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
- Law Firm
- Organisational Skills