Our client is looking for a Team Secretary in Bristol
Our client is a leading financial services company in Bristol
My client is a leading financial services organisation based in central Bristol.
The Team Secretaries duties will include but not limited:
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the teams. This includes: arranging meetings including preparing and collating all relevant documents, preparing correspondence, travel bookings, conference registration and other support as required.
- Updating contacts on database when necessary.
- Copy typing of documents as required
- Answering calls quickly and politely and passing on to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Monitoring voice mails and emails.
- Scanning/photocopying as appropriate.
- Preparing and reclaiming expenses.
- Assisting senior secretary and other support staff when needed.
The ideal Team Secretary should possess:
- Strong IT skills including; detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing (minimum 60wpm tested)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise work
- Strong organisational skills
On offer for the successful candidate is a temporary to permanent role to start as soon as possible. The salary on offer is £20,000. If you are interested in this role and are immediately available can you please submit your CV.