£25,000 - £28,000 FTE
21-28 hours per week – shifts negotiable
City of London
Our client is a well established multifaseted insurance company based in the heart of the City. They are currently looking for an experienced and efficient Team Secretary to join their expanding team during this exciting period.
- Diary management and coordination of meeting bookings for Executives
- Organising for appropriate provision and catering to be provided for meetings with Reception
- Basic inbox management and answering basic queries
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
- Supping in the organisation of corporate events
- Typing and preparation of agendas, minutes of meetings and articles for publication
- Productions of presentations and corporate materials
- Typing of executive trip notes on Contact Database
- Collation of marketing material for posting
- Producing draft endorsements/policy documents
- Maintaining contact details of clients and key contacts on internal system
- Proven secretarial experience is essential
- Have gained experience within Insurance or a corporate professional / financial service environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A methodical and proactive problem solver
- Comptent user of MicroSoft Office suite
- Adaptable with a flexible attitude
- Strong organisational and ability to manage time effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive and can do attitude
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114