Team Secretary/PA based in Cardiff Bay - Salary to £22K depending on experience
This role also comes with free parking and some excellent benefits which includes Pension, an Annual Bonus, regular salary reviews and more!
Standard hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - some flexibility after probation to start earlier with an earlier finish.
This role would really suit an Office Manager or Team Secretary - someone who is very self motivated and a great Team Player! You will also need to show your expertise in using the Microsoft Office Package with Excel being essential.
Working for a UK leading Insurance business, your ultimate responsibility will be to provide Administrative support to the Sales Manager and the Agencies/Teams he looks after.
The role involves but will not be limited to managing emails, diary, telephone calls and all ingoing and outgoing communications for the regional management team and arranging, organising and coordinating meetings events, travel and accommodation. Preparation and distribution of presentations and minutes. Plan, coordinate, arrange and administer Recruitment and Selection processes and coordinate, monitor and report on Health and Safety processes.
- You will need to be flexible and adaptable to change, being used to prioritising, multi-tasking/juggling many things on a daily basis at any given time with the ability to meet deadlines.
- You MUST be an excellent team player who is highly motivated and loves a challenge.
- Your attention to/keen eye for detail will be spot on and you will have excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- We need to you to be a very People Focussed person as you will have involvement in assisting at Careers Fairs/Promotional events.
- Use of Microsoft Office Packages - proficient knowledge of Excel is essential.
- 5 GCSE's required to include Maths and English at Grade C or Above.
- You will drive and have your own transport - occasionally accompanying the Sales Manager on Agency visits and Regional Sales Meetings.
Please contact Louise for full details.