My client, a leading boutique investment firm, is seeking an experienced PA / EA to join their business, based in the heart of the West End.
You will be supporting a small team of 7 professionals. The successful candidate will be a pro-active, driven and a problem solver with the ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Extensive Diary and Travel arrangement
- Arranging all travel and Visas for the team
- Welcoming all guests to the office and offering refreshments
- Arranging team and client meetings
- Answering phones and directing calls to the relevant people
- Binding and printing presentation materials
- Expenses and invoices
- Managing company e-mail account
- Ordering stationery and food supplies for the office, keeping the office tidy.
The Ideal candidate:
- Attention to detail
- Confident personality with a good sense of humour
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- A proactive and solutions driven approach
- Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent outlook/calendar management skills and reasonable knowledge of MS Office
- Well presented
- Great communication
If you are seeking a demanding role working with industry professional and are happy working in a small team, then please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.