A fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering company based in Central London. My client is looking for a team secretary who is able to look after a large team in London.
As an integral part of the team, involvement in day-to-day team activities, including research for projects, as well as the usual administrative duties.
• Producing documents (Letters, Reports, Pitches, Presentations, CVs)
• Assisting with document management - paper and electronic in accordance with AMS requirements
• Assisting with Submissions and Bids, particularly in relation to preliminary pre-qual information
• Travel arrangements, gaining required approvals, obtaining best price tickets and hotel rooms, booking via internal systems and Agents. Alerting staff as necessary for international travel.
• Booking of Meeting rooms, refreshments, AV, Tele/Video Conferencing facilities
• Assisting with expense claims and timesheets
• Take proactive approach with input to all knowledge management systems, including CRM update and maintenance and reporting
• Assistance with particular project requirements
• Answering telephones in absence of Team members, taking accurate messages and assisting callers in a helpful way.
• Diary Management and support for local team leaders
• Efficient filing and proactive management of meeting documentation, recruitment and staffing paperwork.
• Assisting with induction of new starters and health and safety activities.
Ideally you will be able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and be the calm person within the team.
Good IT knowledge including Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage as you will be updating PowerPoint documents. Also bid/tender production would be great!
Due to the volume of advertising response, Next Consultants are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your application, we appreciate your interest but regret to inform you that your application has not been shortlisted.
- Document Management
- Global Engineering
- Large Team