The role is varied but you can expect some of the day to day responsibilites to include:
– Providing a high quality admin assistance service alongside the other Team Assistants
– Supporting Consultants and Analysts with expenses and timesheets.
– Sending emails and reports to clients on behalf of the partner
– Booking travel and sending diary invitations
– Taking actions in team meetings
In order to be successful for the role . . .
You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to work independently. You will be highly motivated and willing to learn. You be able to demonstrate adaptability and meticulous attention to detail. If you are also fluent in a European language it would be an added bonus.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a world-class consultancy firm and gain invaluable exposure to the corporate world. Don't miss out! Apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business