A prestigious Executive Search firm is looking for a team secretary to support a busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant with good time management skills, strong attention to detail and experience in supporting busy teams. Responsibilities will include typing and formatting CVs, liaising with candidates, ensuring databases are updated, scheduling diary and telephone coverage for the team.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a challenging role in which attention to detail is paramount. Superb written and communication skills, strong organisational skills and self-motivation are also key attributes that will hold you in good stead.
- A genuine desire to work in Executive Search
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Some flexibility around working hours (you will be required to work late two evenings per week and will receive additional holiday entitlement for doing so)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast and accurate typing
- Good MS Office knowledge