A high-end independent Estate Agency with a outstanding market awareness and company image is seeking to recruit a Team Property Coodinator to join their team. Boasting a number of branches across Oxfordshire, this market leading Estate Agency is considered by those in the industry to be the business to join; from the office environment (and Oxfordshire themed aesthetics), non-pushy customer led approach to sales and lettings, personalities throughout the business, warm smiles and a genuine opportunity to progress internally buck the trend that most agencies can offer.
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxford City and surrounding villages, they have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy. Sales and lettings offices in Summertown, Witney, East Oxford and Headington with a Head Office comprising property management services. This business pride themselves on being experts in their field, providing innovative service and transparent advice to our clients.
- Provide administrative and front of house support to the PM team
- Undertaking of In House meet and greet appointments
- Monitor boardroom outlook diary
- Assist in co-ordination of inventories
- Actively participate in office meetings
- Answering telephone calls and greet visitors ans contractors when necessary
- Empty external post boxes by 9am daily, date stamp and distribute to relevant staff
- Assign unassigned post within LetMC intray to relevant staff be 9am daily
- Deal with incoming and outgoing external/internal post accurately every day
- Planning, time management and prioritising skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team skills
- Administrative skills
Differentiation and Attitude
- Team player
- Energetic approach
- A commitment to high service standards
- "Can do" and cheerful attitude
- Demonstrate professionalism
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please email your CV to , we would be delighted to receive your CV.
When you email your CV to us please ensure it has your home address, contact numbers and email address on. If you do not live in the local area please include what you plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, foots or text boxes. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- time management and prioritising
- administration and communication skills