Team project coordinator required to join professional education institute in Central London. £28k
Working with this forward thinking chartered institute based in central London our client requires an ambitious self starter who has first class communication skills and the ability to lead projects to completion.
Main responsibilities of the post are;
- To support the Director of Strategy in the delivery of the institute brand strategy, by providing project management support focusing on forward planning, process design, KPI data monitoring and liaising across the directorate and wider teams.
- To improve the performance of the Directorate by supporting the Director in reviewing and implementing improved team communications, working practices and reporting processes.
- To provide team administrative support and diary management, as required for the Director.
- To be a credible ambassador for the institute, role modelling the institute values and its professional code of conduct.
- To ensure that all of the institute resources are utilised effectively and responsibly, through a culture of continuous improvement which delivers value for money and quality service standards
- To fulfil the key responsibilities of the job role in a professional manner adapting to changing circumstances and reprioritising accordingly.
The role requires a self starter who can push forward on projects and implement procedures and practices when assisting on marketing campaigns and event assistance.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management