The role is to provide advanced organisational and administrative support to the Managers, Research Analysts and Support teams.
The duties performed by the team include extensive diary management, broker and internal meeting organisation, travel arrangements, printing reports and general administration.
• Maintain and proactively manage multiple, busy Microsoft Outlook diaries ensuring accuracy and appropriate level of detail
• Ensure that meeting attendance records for all Managers are accurate and complete on the conference database
• Arrange all logistics for meetings including meeting room booking, ensuring appropriate catering has been ordered and opening conference call dial in’s.
• Schedule, prepare and distribute appropriate information for meetings where necessary
• Organise broker and internal meetings ensuring that all broker meetings are recorded
• Ensure that meeting attendance records are accurate and complete in necessary systems
• Organisation of frequently changing travel schedules and ensuring appropriate visas are obtained
• Completion of expense reports within departmental guidelines
• Organise, prioritise and manage daily work load using own initiative
• Effectively handle telephone calls and emails for the Investment team and colleagues
• Print reports and broker research for the Investment Professionals as requested
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate documentation specific to the coordinator department e.g. cover plan for role
• Work effectively within a team and provide cover and assistance to colleagues
• Additional administrative requests when required
If you are interested please apply below or email your CV to Aidan.Willis@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job