Have you got experience working in a Team PA role supporting at senior level? Is your Microsoft knowledge at an advanced standard? Read on…
We are looking for a Team PA the CEO of an private investment company. You need to have great communication skills, be super organised, have experience dealing with urgent requests of support, as well as a positive outlook and measured nature to cope with a fair degree of pressure at times.
You will be trustworthy with the highest level of discretion as you will be in contact with very sensitive information at times regarding finances, business issues and people. You will be required to act as the face of the company when dealing with requests from outside the company, by telephone and written correspondence.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Diary management - meetings, appointments, travel and accommodation
- Communication: telephones, correspondence, emails and letters: prioritising and responding appropriately
- Travel: arranging extensive international travel - planning and booking ahead, ensuring efficient use of time, good value, and convenience.
- Preparing for meetings, including research and preparing meeting packs where necessary
- Attending and taking minutes for confidential meetings
- Preparation of all presentations and collection of materials as required
- Filing and archiving
- Organising corporate and company social events when required
- Taking initiative and suggesting where possible how the CEO could further make use of you as his PA.
- Keeping systems up to date and using the most efficient technology and software: contact records, files, reports, presentations
- Management of emails
Must be available to start immediately, for a 6 months term based in the City.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job