Are you a logistical guru who is adept at managing complex schedules and diaries?
Do you enjoy juggling several inboxes and are able to multi task with ease?
Do you take pleasure in managing intense travel plans that are liable to change at the last minute?
Do you want to work in a supportive team who will stretch you and support you?
If you can answer an emphatic YES to these questions and want a role that will involve the following then please apply ASAP:
- Complex and ever changing diary management and scheduling whilst working to very tight deadlines.
- Arranging multi stop global travel that is frequent, often very last minute and subject to change. As this will form 90% of your day, it is vital that you understand the significance of meeting/flight changes and react in more than just a transactional fashion; you think pre-emptively and take a helicopter view of multiple diaries to ensure you are consistently solutions focused
- Liaising with senior level clients so has the ability to provide exceptional service, frequently at Senior Executive level
- Submitting billing and expenses
- Creating presentations from inception and templates
- The potential to manage smaller projects; attending client meetings, taking minutes and reporting on the project
This is an exceptional role for someone who feels ready to make a step up and really be challenged moving forward. You have gained at least two years recently in any sector supporting exceptionally busy individuals who have high expectations of the support they receive and you want to exceed their expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job