TITLE: Team PA
LOCATION: London, Harrow
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
We are seeking a Team PA to support a world-leading construction firm in Harrow.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy creative environment. You will support the divisional Managing Director along with the HR department, working closely with the HR director. The firm works on major projects, therefore project based support and administration is desired for this role.
Main Duties Include:
- Diary management of MD and team - flights, accommodation, travel etc.
- Project Admin - Scheduling and GDPR
- Setting up board meetings and taking minutes
- Liaising between offices
- Organising appraisals
- General ad hoc support to the team
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in collating board papers and minute taking.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Project based administration
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of working with databases
Do you want a new opportunity to work within the architectural/construction sector?
Do you have a few years of experience as a PA?
Key Search Words: Team PA / PA / Construction / Office management / Project management / Full-time / Secretarial / Support / Assistant / HR / Board / Executive / Managing director / Architecture