Salary: £24,240 per annum
To provide comprehensive and pro-active support to Heads of Function and their respective teams in order to facilitate smooth working relations within the Directorate.
To deliver comprehensive, proactive and consistent support across the Directorates we require an individual with experience of managing their own time effectively in a role supporting multiple individuals with complex diary management integral.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinate and maintain calendars daily for the relevant Heads of Function as well as, when required, for their respective Teams:
- Arrange meetings and appointments
- Ensure that commitments and competing demands are efficiently managed
- Anticipate future needs to enable the Team to operate effectively and efficiently
- Ensure when managing this information that the confidentiality is adhered to at all time
- Manage the invoice process for the Development directorate, including raising purchase orders, handling invoice sign-off, processing new suppliers and liaison with the Accounts Team and other internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships and develop knowledge of the Teams priorities to be able to identify any issues arising, including holding regular diary catch-ups with senior managers
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests and deal with as appropriate
- Manage email inboxes as relevant, ensuring that all issues and queries are dealt with promptly, efficiently, courteously and with discretion
- Arrange accommodation and travel for relevant Heads of Function
- Organise meetings and conferences as required, including arranging venues, accommodation, refreshments and other requirements as necessary
- Type and prepare documents, correspondence, presentations and reports from manuscript sources. This includes producing high quality, original letters and a range of documents which will require effective Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Collate materials, research and analyse background information to assist the Team as required
- Prepare and issue agendas if necessary for meetings, and attend as note/minute taker if required. Undertake any follow up actions delegated
- Keep the team Sharepoint up to date
- Update the CRM system as appropriate
- Provide cover and support for colleagues
- Provide support for the Director/Deputy Directors in the absence of the Executive Assistant
- Ad-hoc project support as directed by the Line Manager and senior team members
- Educated to at least 'GCSE' level or equivalent
- A professional and proven Personal Assistant with experience at a senior level
- Evidence of having supported multiple individuals
- Experience of working in a large-scale, fast-paced environment
- Clear experience of complex diary management for multiple individuals
- Proven record of working across the Microsoft Office suite with a particular aptitude for working with Outlook
- A proactive individual with a high degree of organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised and on own initiative with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- High level of ICT skills and facility with IT systems and applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint - able to support their teams with basic hardware and systems issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A robust and adaptable approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with stakeholders and staff
- Able to adapt their approach to suit the intended audience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job