I am very excited to be working with this client again, they are a growing passionate business and you will be part of an environment that is both positive and energetic where work-life balance is embedded within their values. Reporting to the Head of Business Development in an exciting new role created due to the expansion of the business. They are a financial services research consultancy who offer expert advice to a wide range of clients.
The primary focus of the role is to provide support to the senior management team and to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office. The senior management team are busy, successful and professional and you will be joining a diverse, forward thinking and progressive company who offer internal development.
What will the role involve?
- Providing a full PA service to the CEO, Chairman and Head of Business Development, including diary management, planning and arranging appointments, coordinating travel and dealing with/responding to emails and typing of correspondence.
- Producing schedules and organising travel for roadshows
- Providing assistance in the preparation of proposals and pitch documents.
- Managing and screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Meeting and greeting visitors of all levels of seniority
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the management team are well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
Are you the right fit?
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships throughout the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a high pace environment;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks