Team PA - Risk & Compliance
An International Law firm based in the City of London are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance PA to support the team. The firm offers excellent progression opportunities and a fantastic culture for all employees. This role will be reporting into the Risk & Compliance Director and the Executive Assistant of the team.
The PA - Risk & Compliance will have the following responsibilities:
- Diary Management for the team.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements.
- Updating Risk & Compliance internet pages and articles.
- Electronically filing important documents.
- Ad-hoc duties when required.
The PA - Risk & Compliance will need the following:
- Previous experience working in a professional environment as a Team Assistant/PA.
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, typing, and spelling.
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain a high level of service.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW.
Interviews will be held imminently.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job