We're still accepting Team PA applications for this fabulous opportunity in Knightsbridge.....
Want to work for an amazing company in the heart of Knightsbridge?
Are you a professional and conscientious Team Assistant with a true 'can-do attitude’?
Do you like to be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work?
Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Team PA / Assistant to join our client, an incredible company based in stunning offices in SW London, supporting their Real Estate team.
Our client rewards their staff for their loyalty, hard work and commitment with highly competitive salaries, fabulous benefits, discretionary bonuses and even weekends away!
They look for the best of the best to join them. Could that be you?
Key responsibilities as the Team PA will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel booking arrangements
- Assisting with report preparation
- Assisting with projects
- Organising expenses
- Liaising with other departments, clients and external parties
- General administration
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience as a Team PA / Assistant / Secretary in a professional services organisation
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels confidently and professionally
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proactive 'Can-do’ attitude
- Flexible on hours
- Team player
- IT literate including MS Office
Think you tick all the boxes?
?If this sounds like the role for you, you’re prepared to work hard and reap the rewards and you possess all the necessary experience and skills we’re looking for, then don’t delay - submit your CV today in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'LO - Team PA’