Competitive hourly rates, 25% employee discount, free staff meals, full training provided and career progression.
KFC are looking to recruit Team Members & Cooks for our Stretford Restaurant.
Our restaurants are run by people who know and love the restaurant business.
KFC knows the secret of motivating teams - which can be fun for everyone and contribute to strong sales growth and great customer service.
- To provide each customer with 5* customer service both as Cashier and Lobby Host (we call it Customer Mania)
- Cooks and serves fries and serves and packs all products to KFC brand standards
- Use the till and comply with the cash handling policy and security measure of the management.
- Prepares the packing items and keeps the packing area and its equipment clean and tidy to the standard required.
- Ensures the correct use of the holding cabinet in respect of temperature, water content and holding times.
- Works closely with other staff to develop a team spirit.
- Undertakes Lobby Host duties to keep the customer service dining area and front counter clean and tidy.
- To comply with all health and safety regulations to ensure the safety of themselves, the team and our customers
The Ideal Candidate:
Are you a bright, spirited person who loves to get stuck in, ask questions and support the people around you? Better still, are you energetic, do you like to smile and have fun together, even when things get tough? Loads of different people make KFC what it is today (the most popular chicken restaurant in Britain!) and they all play a huge part in our success from the Managing Director to our cooks. So how KFC are you?
We are Customer Maniacs. That means our Customers are Number 1. Whilst Restaurant experience is fantastic, we are always on the lookout for individuals with a passion for people and who love being part of a team. Recognition is not just about rewards and incentives, it is about saying thank you to people for going above and beyond and for always striving to achieve their best.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'