Join the family
Greggs are coming to Gatwick Airport with a new Landside shop due to open in 2020.
We have a number of fantastic Team Member opportunities for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in coming aboard and joining the team that will make this brand new, high profile new shop a soaring success!
Greggs are bucking the high street trend and provide a solid and secure foundation for employees looking to progress their retail career, providing training, internal progression opportunities through new shop openings, secondments, etc. and rewarding all of our employees for their hard work, no matter which position they hold in the company, we value everyone's contributions.
Age 16-17 Starter Rate: £7.40 p/h (includes Airport premium)
Age 16-17 Full Rate: £7.62 p/h (includes Airport premium)
Age 18+ Starter Rate: £8.71 p/h (includes Airport premium)
Age 18+ Full Rate: £8.88 p/h (includes Airport premium)
Please note - Night shift (10pm - 6am) rates are paid at an increased 25% rate per hour
Shift Pattern and Contracted Hours
Hours: 10 - 25 hours per week
Shifts: We have a variety of shifts available working between the hours of 5:00hrs till 23:00hrs. If you're available 5 days a week (including rotational weekends) and can work between 10 and 25 hours per week, we'd love to hear from you!
Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and offering a fantastic shopping experience no matter what time of day.
Join our family and you’ll be part of a team that loves to put the customer first in all that we do.
This means a passion for delivering fast and friendly service, pride in preparing our much loved products and keeping the shop clean and tidy; of course they’ll be time for some fun along the way.
You’ll fit right into the Greggs family if you’re not afraid of hard work and commitment. Some customer service experience always comes in handy although not essential.
To be able to:
- Deliver a fast and friendly service to every customer consistently
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience
- Achieve consistently high standards to meet customers’ expectations
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales
- Support profit protection through effective cost control
- Up to 50% staff discount off Greggs products and free coffee and tea while at work
- A thorough training programme to help you excel in your new role as Supervisor
- Progression and development opportunities (we are expanding and progressing our people internally is important to us!)
- 21 days holiday per annum (plus bank holiday)
- Discount partnerships
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that listens to your ideas and opinions
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that contributes to the local community through The Greggs Foundation, Breakfast Clubs, Local Charity Committees and much more!
During the application process we'll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we'll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help, we can make your application as quick and smooth as possible.
Landside applications will be subject to additional Gatwick Airport screening