Location: APC Doncaster
Business: APC (GB) Ltd is a manufacturer of pet food ingredients and is a joint venture between the SARIA and LGI Group, America. This is a small but highly motivated operation based in Doncaster and is supplying ingredients to the main pet food Companies in the UK and distributes all over the world.
A position has become available for a Team Member at the Doncaster Site. This is a full time position, working 12 hour shifts, days and nights.
As a Team Member your duties and responsibilities will vary based on factory requirements but will include:
• Reception and classification of Raw Material
• Logging of material intake, separation and concentration operations
• Logging of spray drying systems, finished product, storage and dispatch
• Maintain powdered bagging systems through to finished production storage and despatch
• Maintain GMP procedures and systems, ensuring all areas are focused on satisfying customer needs
• Following all relevant Health and Safety Regulations
• Understanding the HACCP system operated within the Company.
• Assist with routine factory maintenance
• You must be a motivated individual.
• Be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
• Be able to follow instructions without supervision.
• Have strong interpersonal skills.
• Be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
• Ideally you should hold a current fork lift truck license.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Team Member role.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing date - 27th March 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.