Our Team Members work as part of a team in the Kitchen making delicious sandwiches, salads and baguettes, and Front of House engaging with our customers and having lots of fun.
At Pret we pay our wonderful Team Members £8.85 an hour (including bonus after initial training).
We have the following roles available right now:
- Full-time (35 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 5 days and can start as early as 5am.
- Part-time (8, 16 or 24 hours a week) – Shifts are generally at the same time on the same days each week – in the morning, over lunch, afternoon or in the evening.
In exchange for your passion and commitment, we offer amazing pay benefits!
- Part time and full time positions (no zero hours contracts here)
- £7.85 per hour (plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour based on mystery shopper results, after initial training)
- Free lunch and breakfast when working
- Paid breaks
- Free pair of shoes after initial training
- Weekly pay
- A Gold Card which entitles you to 50% off all products at any Pret in the world
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Employee referral scheme
- Pret Pension scheme
And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Pret family where we have fun and look after each other.
If this sounds like your perfect role, we would love to hear from you. Please either click on the button below to apply, or you can pop into our Recruitment Centre which is located above our beautiful shop at:
173 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NA – the nearest tube is Victoria Station.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm. Sometimes we close for training events so please do check our website before you come over to make sure we are not spending time training our amazing team.