We are looking for Retail Team Members and Production Team Members to join our team as we open a second Oxford store!
If you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be.
We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
Contribute to increasing the sales of the shop through providing high quality food, sharing product knowledge, excellent displays, exceptional customer service, and working as part of a team.
Assisting in the preparation and service of all products as required, ensuring the correct standard and quality is met at all times
• Providing an excellent experience to each and every customer who visits the shop, ensuring that all customer needs are exceeded at all times
• Assisting your colleagues whenever and wherever possible, thereby promoting excellent teamwork
The bread and butter:
- Ö Passion for food & drink quality
- Ö Good communication skills including verbal English
- Ö Passion for providing an excellent customer experience
- Ö Outgoing & lively personality
- Ö Smart appearance
- Ö Flexible and committed
- Ö Highly motivated
- Ö Team player
The icing on the cake:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- • 28 days holiday
• 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
• Free meal on days worked
• Free tea and coffee on days worked
• Half yearly social events for the whole company
Access to exclusive discounts through our online benefits hub
Team Member - £8.50ph incl bonus!
Development through workbooks, online course and on the job you can become a Team Member Masters (which includes a pay increase) and then work your way up to Supervisor.
Supervisors can potentially earn £9.80per hour inc bonus!
- Customer Service
- Team work
- Communication Skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job