If you're looking for an exciting challenge outside the standard nine-to-five, then working for YHA could be the job for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic Team Member to join our team in Cambridge and help make YHA a great play to stay. This is a permanent, live out position working from 25-42.5 hours per week. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £7.50 per hour.
Life at YHA is fun, fast paced and exciting.... It's also hard work, but we get great satisfaction from delivering an amazing experience to all our guests.
As a Team Member your day may include anything from, checking in guests and serving drinks at the bar, to cleaning our social areas and assisting the Activities Team with school groups, you'll get involved in it all - and more!
At YHA, we believe you work hard for us, so we work hard for you. As a Team Member you will receive:
- 10 Free hostel stays for you and up to 3 friends across England and Wales every year
- YHA membership - Valid worldwide
- Access to 'Live More For Less' - Giving you access to hundreds of discounts and cash-back offers from high street retailers, supermarkets, holidays, car insurance and much more
- BUPA healthcare cash plan - You can claim money back for dental, optical and medical treatments
In order to be a great Team Member, we need people who:
- Are hardworking and enthusiastic
- Have great customer service standards
- Have a willingness to help others
- Can work well as part of a team
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Team Member then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Please note: In order to become an employee at YHA you must be able to produce evidence of your Right to Work in the UK.
YHA is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job