We are on the lookout for an individual who is, approachable and honest, reliable and motivated with exceptional customer service skills in Slough area. Suitable candidate must be dedicated, trustworthy and not afraid of hard work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the club facilities and service provided are maintained to a high standard
- Monitoring the maintenance, Health & Safety and cleanliness of the club
- Checking all areas of the Club regularly and completing tasks to prioritise the more urgent jobs that affect the members most
- Providing a warm easyGym welcome and continually improve the overall member experience
- Working with the Assistant Club Manager to ensure all daily check sheets are completed
- Ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of the product is in line with easyGym brand standards
- Undertaking such other duties as required from time to time reasonably
Required Skills and Abilities:
- First Aid (FAAW)
- Recognised Fitness Gym Instructor Level 2 qualification
- Excellent communication skills and strong business acumen
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- We offer competitive hourly rate of pay with flexible hours.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team, please apply immediately! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for Pack Team Members, if you are ready, apply now: every minute counts!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- First Aid
- Gym Instructor Level 2