Kingston South Recovery Team Manager (band 7):
About the team:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager for Kingston South Recovery Team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team that works with adults in a Recovery Team.
About the role:
The successful applicant will be taking on a supervisory role for staff within the Team as well as engaging in other senior focused tasks including facilitating key meetings such as zoning meeting, interface meeting with other key players / stakeholders, referrals meeting and internal governance meetings, monitoring service performance, and overseeing a strong recovery focus within the team that you manage. You will play a key role in service development and work within the Recovery Model with adults with severe and enduring mental health needs.
The Team Manager will ensure that we maintain high standards of care planning and risk assessments of clients under the Recovery Teams and help support our work with the Local Authority and other key stakeholders. You will ensure your team is aware of local resources and involved in managing the flow to and from the Recovery Support Teams. You will be expected to oversee referrals meetings, zoning meetings, business meeting and governance meetings as well as help to improve the services to the clients under the teams and their carer’s.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, motivated and highly committed individual who can work with us to support the work of this vibrant team. We encourage applicants who are keen to develop their skills in supporting and developing services and who enjoy working autonomously and with a ‘Quality Improvement’ mind-set. This post it open to both social care and health staff that are registered with either the Social Work England, HCPC or NMC. It is essential you have substantive experience of working within a mental health community setting and it would be helpful if you have experience of managing a community team.
About the location:
Our Trust headquarters is located within the impressive grounds of Springfield University Hospital in Tooting and we also operate in nearly 100 other locations throughout the UK. This is easily accessible via the Northern Line (Tooting Bec Station) and via private transport. The Trust provides subsidised parking fares for all our substantive staff. Our main site is located immediately next to Tooting High Street where staff can easily access a range of shops, cafés, restaurants etc.
We offer a number of excellent staff benefits and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. Some of our benefits are highlighted here:
- Generous pay, pensions and leave, we offer a comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance, we support a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, compressed hours and working from home.
- Career development, There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and we support your development through a number of programmes such as mentoring, coaching, positive people management, collective leadership and other talent programmes
- Subsidised car parking - You can park at any of our sites at a reduced rate of £20/month.
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
Other benefits include:
- Eye examinations
- Looking after your health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
- Free gym membership
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Melissa Ellison – Community Clinical Manager. Kingston - Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Coningsby – Community Clinical Manager – Richmond. Simon.email@example.com
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'