I have a rare and exciting opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Team Manager within Adults Learning Disability and Mental Health Services to join a Gold Award Investors in People charity in Cardiff, South Wales.
Location: Cardiff - CF5 1XB
Reporting to the Area Manager overseeing a cluster of 3 supported living settings in the Canton area of Cardiff. The successful candidate will be expected to be dedicated to delivering high quality services tailored to the needs of every individual.
The successful candidate will have:
- QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults Residential Management) or equivalent of a NVQ Level 4 Registered Manager Adults
- Mental health service and/or Learning Disability experience
- At least 1 year's experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
- Contributory Pension up to 6%
- £36 per on call
- Working for a Gold Investors in People Accredited charity
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At VetroRecruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- service manager
- home manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'