- Lead and develop team performance (via 1x Team Leader), create a ‘get it right first time’ mentality, and foster ownership and accountability to meet KPIs/SLAs
- Continuous improvement across your department, to ensure consistent execution of the business strategy
- Identify skills gaps, and support and train team members so they can carry out their role effectively
- Manage key escalation points where necessary
- Coaching and developing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a team within a customer centric contact centre
- Experience of working within a regulated environment - desirable
- Fanatical about customers and obsessed with growth
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'