RTA Team Manager - Permanent - Bristol
Every team needs a good leader; someone that brings out the best in people, someone that can develop and lead people with different personalities, drives and backgrounds. NewLaw Solicitors is no exception to this. We know the importance of making sure we give people the support they need to be the best can they be. It’s this need and desire for strong leadership that has led us to our search for a new manager for our growing RTA department.
A day in the life of a Team Manager at NewLaw will involve:
- Allocating cases to team members based on experience and ability. Ensuring that each team member has sufficient case to meet KPI’s and ensure appropriate progression of cases in accordance with company requirement and ensuring excellent client care at all times
- Supervising team members following department procedures.
- Conducting regular one to ones with team members and managing their professional development.
- Reviewing all incoming and outgoing post, offers and settlement advices
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and company requirements and escalate to Compliance where appropriate.
- Managing any complaints/issues in accordance with agreed procedures and to escalate to the Operations Manager where appropriate.
To be a successful Team manager within NewLaw, you would need:
- Personal Injury litigation experience, ideally specialising in Road Traffic Accidents.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to Motivate and Engage.
- Ability to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrate an excellent level of attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with difficult situations/clients.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Proven track record within a supervisory & coaching capacity
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- A commitment to continuous improvement of productivity, quality and efficiency.
In return for your commitment and expertise, we offer:
- A Salary between £29,500 and £34,500 dependant on experience.
- 34 days annual leave, increasing annually to a maximum of 35 days (This includes bank/public holidays)
- A 20% discount with EE.
- Local shop discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans.
- A "Recommend a Friend" bonus scheme, up to £1250 per referral.
- City Centre location.
- And of course, Pension.
Why would you want to work with NewLaw?
NewLaw is a leading specialist law firm and is part of the Redde plc group. NewLaw is ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services. Our fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made us a major force in the sector since we were first established in 2004. Our teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of our clients would recommend.
If you like what we have to offer and want to hear more, please apply today!
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'