- 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Auto enrolment into pension
- Life Insurance
- Free parking on site & excellent progression opportunities
- Friendly team environment
Our client, a vibrant and friendly company based in Purfleet, are currently recruiting for a Team Manager within their busy and expanding office
This is a varied role in which your duties will include:
- To supervise the administration team to ensure that projects/activities are communicated and all relevant changes are executed as required
- Monitoring KPI'S and staff performance
- Discussing team members performance issues
- Providing day to day training to the team
- Producing daily and weekly reports using Excel
- To consistently review and streamline existing processes and procedures and drive continued service level improvements and efficiencies
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is projected at all times
- To deal with queries/complaints in a timely manner and escalated if necessary
- To assist the Management team in identifying and tracking performance measures both internally/externally in order to improve and achieve daily tasks
You must have
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience within managing a team
- Computer literate with good levels of numeracy and literacy
- People Management skills
- Working knowledge and experience of Customer Service Desk
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- A good working knowledge of IT systems and Excel
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 30 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"