We are a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management with 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 75,000 associates speaking 48 languages. Our contact centre associates deliver more than 2.5 million unique customer experiences every day.
Benefits of working for us:
FREE staff car park/2 minute walk from Kingston train/bus stations
A multicultural, fun working environment
A buzzing location with lots of shops, cafes and restaurants
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Agents/Advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken to improve client satisfaction survey scores
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Proven track record at supervisory level in a customer service environment
- Call centre experience preferred
- Previous Team Leader experience
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per year + bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'