You may have had a job before – But your CAREER could start right here:
Disruptive, edgy, fast-paced, exciting … yep, that’s what life is like at Purplebricks. And we’re on the hunt for the best talented Team Managers to inspire, motivate and lead our teams of Central Property Expert’s to be the best that they can be, every single day.
We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property, with our focus on people, not just property.
Purplebricks is the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We now span 3 continents and continue to grow our business month on month.
We combine the personal touch of experienced Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team who deliver an amazing customer experience.
You will lead a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will inspire all of our Central Property Experts to be the best that they can be by motivating, demonstrating and encouraging world class front line support.
What do you have to do to be a successful Team Manager for Contact Centre?
- Lead and inspire a team of Central Property Experts to deliver world class customer service
- Collate, analyse and interpret data to drive performance and grow the company
- Proactively coach daily to improve performance across all areas
- Create a positive and innovative atmosphere where people love coming to work
- Work to achieve business KPI’s in line with strategical plans
- Present yourself as a brand ambassador, championing Company vision and values
- Actively promotes honesty, transparency and teamwork in everything you do.
Here’s what we will give you:
The role is a permanent, full time position with a salary of £25,000 per annum, along with this we have a generous commission structure with earning up to £35,000 OTE.
We have some great additional perks to make life more fun and financially beneficial for you. Working for us should be enjoyable and fulfilling and we want to maximise your potential; this iswhy we will invest in your personal and professional development to nurture your ambitions and reward performance. These include:
- 25 days plus bank holidays after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform that you are entitled to from day 1. This includes all sorts, from high street & online discounts, free eye tests, free mobile phone insurance, and employee assistance program, gym membership discounts and many more!)
- Pay day prizes you can win – TVs, weekend breaks, amazon products are just some of the things people have won!
- Free fruit
- Career progression and opportunities for personal development
With amazing career opportunities and great benefits, what more could you ask for?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job