Team Manager - Assessment and Long Term Team
£29 - £31 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently looking to recruit an experienced Team Manager on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have post qualifying experience and worked as a Team Manager within a Local Authority within the Social Care Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
1. To act as a recognised expert within the specialist field
2. To mentor, provide advice and support, and as appropriate co-work with, other social workers or multi-disciplinary team members in relation to complex cases.
3. Responsible for development and implementation of innovative ways of working, taking into account research and experience from own and other services.
4. Undertake or contribute to professional casework supervision of other social workers.
5. Provide supervision for SWs, students and trainees, as requested:
6. Practice teacher for students and/or lead staff development activities.
7. Take the lead in initiating, developing and sustaining internal and external working relationships with other professionals, partner organisations and external agencies promoting effective integrated working.
8. Chair reviews/ planning meetings/ case conferences/ strategy meetings as appropriate to specialised field/ local structures.
9. Ensure the coordination and completion of assessments of needs, risks and options for Children with the most complex/high risk care needs and/or circumstances, in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience within a Children's Sector.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job