Vitality, Team Manager (Consumer Lead Generation), Stockport, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Team Manager (Consumer Lead Generation) role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- Monthly Bonus with top earners on over £38K OTE
- Stockport central location – 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
- Excellent training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (option to buy and sell up to 5 holidays per year)
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards – Including 50% off Virgin Active, 40% off British Ariways Flights, £69 Apple Watch and many, many more
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
As our Team Manager (Consumer Lead Generation) you will be responsible for a team of 14 Lead Generators. The responsibility of the Team Manager (Lead Generator) consists of qualifying warm leads generated from our website in order to be able to transfer potential members to Healthcare Advisors resulting in profitable, compliant sales and satisfied customers.
Your role will consist of managing the day to day performance of your team ensuring that they deliver their daily targets whilst hitting all their relevant KPIs to the highest quality and delivering the best results. You will coach team members on a daily basis to ensure that personal development plans are met and that individuals' career development objectives are realized as well as being responsible for all of the management cycle surrounding your team, including absence management, disciplinaries, one-to-one appraisals etc.
Skills and Experience require of our Team Manager (Consumer Lead Generation):
- 2 years management experience in a similar or transferable role
- 2 years sales experience with a proven track record of sales quota being consistently met – preferably in a phone sales environment
- Experience or knowledge of the financial insurance sector
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build high performing sales teams
- Ability to coach competitive selling skills, together with the right behaviours, in a confident way~
- Proven experience of building strong relationships within your team and colleagues
- Ability to adapt your style to get the best performance out of your team members
- Experience using a robust performance management structure with proven results within a sales team
- Driven and proactive approach to building a successful sales team whilst instilling an energetic and tenacious environment
- Excel at facilitating change and driving continuous improvement
- Have strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained and results are delivered
- Organised, forward-thinking and good at making decisions for the good of the business
Working for Vitality as a Team Manager (Consumer Lead Generation) you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 26TH April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Team Manager (Consumer Lead Generation) please click ‘apply’ today.