I’m recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an experience Team Manager, You’ll be joining a well-established, forward thinking business who are leaders within their sector.
As National Team Manager, you’ll coach, support, train and develop the Field Sales Executives within the team to achieve all targets and customer service standards whilst carrying out numerous management duties. You will produce team sales plans, strategy and tactics necessary to achieve objectives in conjunction with the Senior Regional Manager.
This role will entail management only and applicants must have experience within a field sales role along with proven management and coaching experience.
Applicant MUST have the ability to travel nationwide within this role to support as and when needed. The role will predominately be home/field based with one day at head office.
• £36,000 - £39,000
• Company car
• Team performance based bonus
• OTE 55K
• 26 DAYS Holiday plus 8 Days BH
• 6-8% Pension Contribution
Knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications required in the role:
• Experience in analysing and manipulating data and management information
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Success in a sales or business development role that is target driven
• Technical and operational knowledge of FCA regulations, data protection, financial crime would be an advantage
• Experience in managing and coaching teams would be desirable
• Responsibilities and accountabilities in the role
• Responsible for training, coaching and developing a team of EEE’s to hit individual and team targets and KPIs
• Act as point of escalation for team providing support and guidance with more complex problems and complaints
• Take responsibility for out of the norm issues escalating to Senior Regional Manager when appropriate
• Undertake field based monitoring of their team, reviewing key risk indicators and activity to ensure compliance
• Ensure effective implementation of the Company’s monitoring, training and competence procedures
• Work with the Senior Regional Manager to manage man power and productivity within teamWork with the Senior Regional Manager to manage commission sign offs
Please apply via the link if you believe you have the suitable skills and experience required for this role.