Why should I join REED?
You can receive first class training at the REED Business School in the Cotswolds, listed as one of the most beautiful places to study in the world. This is supplemented by tailored courses and online learning. REED encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Being the number 1 Recruitment Business Superbrand means better access to candidates and clients. The REED brand will give you a head start in your career as a new recruiter, resulting in higher chances of success and bonus earning potential from early in your career. In addition, we’ll give you:
- An uncapped and competitive bonus structure.
- Salary progression based on your achievement; we expect this to be more than just an annual increase.
- Regular high achievers award programmes involving prizes such as weekends away.
- Our rewards are visible and accessible meaning you know what you can achieve
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
Join Reed Specialist Recruitment - Our Brand, Our People, Your Career
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job