Responsible for managing a team of Product Support Agents and providing support, development and training as required.
• Understand the companies products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the same to all team members
• Help to reinforce and ensure your team meets the department targets, implement guidelines and assist with any issues the Agents may have.
• Responsibility for delivering an excellent customer service to consumers.
Key Skills Knowledge and Ability
• Excellent leadership skills, able to supervise, coach and mentor team members
• Monitor Agent performance and follow up with monthly 1 to 1 reviews
• Support in customer escalations as required
• Mediate any interpersonal issues Inspire and motivate team members
• Provide effective feedback
• Accept and complete projects and other duties as assigned by the Customer Care Manager.
• Ability to multi task
Department Specific Responsibilities
• Experience in managing a team of call centre agents to achieve dept targets.
• Monitor calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly
• adhered to
• Coach and train to improve performance levels as required
• Ability to recognise and performance manage low achievers
• Support and develop your team to achieve high levels of customer service and individual performance.
• CRM system experience - Required
• People management experience - Required
• Oracle System experience - an advantage
• Product knowledge - an advantage
Department Specific Technical Requirements
• Strong PC skills e.g., Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, Outlook
• Good knowledge of products and processes are an advantage.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30
6 months probation period