Hudson is currently recruiting an experienced Team Manager to work with our client based in Lanarkshire.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate workload to ensure full coverage and maximum productivity
- Coaching and motivating and developing all colleagues through call quality monitoring and 121 feedback sessions
- Identifying skill shortages and working with the trainers to develop a coaching plan
- Conducting regular meetings and appraisals setting targets and objectives
- Develop a KPI/result driving environment
- Engaging with all members of the team dealing with any escalated complaints
- Identifying process improvements
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven track record of team leadership, coaching and performance delivery in a contact centre role
- Experience within Financial services would be advantageous
- Passionate about creating the right outcome for the business, client and customer
- Commercially aware, possessing sound business acumen and ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and with external clients
- Passionate about people development with ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Ability to work with other Team Managers to deliver outcomes across all teams
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.