At Reed Specialist Recruitment, we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
Your role as a Team Manager for the UK’s favourite recruiter is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. With your leadership skills, twinned with your sales ability and resilience however, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Team Manager, you will be accountable for:
- Leading and developing your team of consultants
- Business development including running your own desk
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
- Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
- Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
- Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
- Recruiting, retaining, managing, motivating and developing the team
- Developing a high performance culture of continual improvement within the team
Why should I join REED?
You can receive first class training at the REED Business School in the Cotswolds, listed as one of the most beautiful places to study in the world. This is supplemented by tailored courses and online learning. REED encourages people to develop by providing:
- Annual career development reviews to discuss your aspirations
- Up to £500 towards training/qualifications you want to take in your personal time
- Professional qualification funding for those who want to achieve a qualification that’s linked to their role
Being the number 1 Recruitment Business Superbrand means better access to candidates and clients. The REED brand will give you a head start in your career as a new recruiter, resulting in higher chances of success and bonus earning potential from early in your career. In addition, we’ll give you:
- An uncapped and competitive bonus structure.
- Salary progression based on your achievement; we expect this to be more than just an annual increase.
- Regular high achievers award programmes involving prizes such as weekends away.
- Our rewards are visible and accessible meaning you know what you can achieve
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer: