An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Employee Benefit Services Operations team as a Team Manager. In this exciting role you will be responsible for leading up to 30 people. The team are responsible for administration of a variety of share plans such as SAYE, Executive and Discretionary Plans, Share Incentive Plans and Flexible Benefits. The team had considerable growth in 2016 and continued growing into 2017. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team where there is plenty of career development and opportunities.
The team are responsible for administration of a variety of share plans such as SAYE, Executive and Discretionary Plans, Share Incentive Plans and Flexible Benefits. Our client base is very diverse and ranges from FTSE 100 clients to clients on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM). The team also have a considerable number of complex Overseas Share Plans to administer for countries all over the world.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Leading and motivating team members to ensure key deadlines and SLA’s are met
- Holding Performance Development Reviews with team members on a regular basis, giving feedback both positive and negative
- Dealing with any staffing issues such as poor performance / absence
- Ensuring the team are sufficiently resourced.
- Assessing any new business / work coming into the team and successfully implement this
- Keep the teams costs within budget
- Ensuring the team have good awareness of Equiniti Compliance and Risk policies
- Ensure there are robust processes and procedures in place on the team and these are reviewed
- Support the wider Operations where required when there are initiatives and growth
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
- Demonstrable experience of People/Performance Management and/or leading a team would be beneficial
- Experience of 121’s, coaching and leading of team meetings.
- Be a strong communicator as the role involves engagement with stakeholders around the Business and External Clients
- Ability to engage and motivate team members to achieve the best individual and group performance
- Strong organisational skills so be able to manage own and teams priorities effectively
- Excellent skills in MS office skills, particularly excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain focused on delivering an excellent service when the team are in key peak activity
- Knowledge of Employee Share Plans / Flexible Benefits would be advantageous but is not essential
- Team Leadership
- People Management