Why work Permanently for Swindon Borough Council?
- Salary between £38,711 - £51,834 per annum
-Relocation package up to £8000
-Public Sector Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
What does this role entail?
* Responsible for developing and providing high quality services for children who are unable to live within their own families or for whom short-term breaks are needed to maintain them in their own homes.
* Providing leadership to operational Fostering and Placement teams, you will determine priorities, assess needs and safeguard children to promote positive outcomes in line with national standards.
* Oversee the assessments of foster carers, Special guardians as well as 'connected persons'.
* Responsible for the oversight of a contact service.
* Experienced in quality improvement and budget management and will be looking to develop your career in this challenging but rewarding area.
Service Care Solutions Permanent Candidate Bonus
-Secure a permanent role through SCS and become eligible for a £200 bonus, please call for more info
Why use Service Care for your next contract?
*A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
*Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
*£250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
*£75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
*Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of any Social Workers who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job