Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager on behalf of there client based in Larbert.
Lead and inspire a team of Customer Service Advisors to achieve targets and key objectives within a inbound contact centre.
Responsible for customer service delivery and all aspects of people management and development.
Provide leadership and support and continuously work with team members to raise capability, nurture talent and deliver desired outcomes for our customers, our business and our clients.
- Lead, motivate, develop and inspire team members to achieve their best through personal leadership style and behaviours.
- Act as a role model for delivery of exceptional customer service and inspire your team to put the customer first in every interaction
- Active management of team and workload, delivering high level of quality service.
- Effectively coach team members to continually develop and improve their skills
- Full understanding and application of all relevant Company procedures (Health and Safety and Human Resource policies such as absence management, performance management and capability).
- Ensure Performance Management system is operating effectively and that all people processes and procedures are followed.
- To ensure operational compliance with Company, regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Act as a point of escalation as and when required, taking full ownership of any customer issues through to resolution
- To continually monitor and challenge performance to improve customer experience and drive deficiencies and improvements
- Liaise with other operational teams to improve service/working practices.
- Lead local projects and participate in wider projects where required.
- Compliance - To ensure that you understand and adhere to SLC 25 guidelines comply with all relevant regulatory policies. This includes completion of any mandatory training requirements.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience of team management within an inbound Contact Centre
- Customer Service experience of managing both front office and back office teams
- Utilities experience.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job