An exciting opportunity has arisen within in our established Reed Technology team for an experienced consultant to make their first step into recruitment management This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to really lead from the front with the support of an experience team and Area Manager
As a Team Manager you will looking for the next exciting step in your career, you will be ambitious and ready to run a busy motivated permanents team already contributing to one of the busiest offices within Reed. Assisting the Area Manager to develop the existing team to hit and over achieve set targets. This is a great opportunity to make the next step in an already successful recruitment career and to maximise and service the large existing client base for this branch.
You will also be responsible for achieving your individual target from your own desk.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Development and implementation of team and individual sales and marketing activity
- Take responsibility for the service and sales of SME’s
- Meet and exceed all targets as set by Senior Business Manager
- To consistently develop opportunities to win new business through ongoing sales activity, i.e. Proactive cold sales, sales visits, sales presentations and assisting the team to do likewise.
- Gain market knowledge including competitor knowledge
- To gain a business advantage over industry competitors through research, analysis and follow through
- Negotiation of fees both locally and a national basis.
- To identify, target, convert and maintain a client base that will enable the desk to achieve profitable growth in line with individual and team target thus contributing to the branch target.
- To understand and comply with branch, regional and company goals
- To meet and exceed revenue targets as set by Senior Business Manager
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the efficiency of the section Consistently achieve and exceed all activity targets
We require individuals with the necessary drive, determination and the self-motivation to achieve success within a sales-orientated environment .
This needs to flow across both a personal level along with drive and energy to grow this team in a set time scale within the guidance of performance triggers.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, imaginative and have the ability to build strong business relationships with clients, candidates and co Members .
The right person will have outstanding opportunities for progression.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.