Team Manager - Bristol, Avon - Full Time - 6-month FTC
An immediate opportunity is now available for a Team Manager to join a market leading Financial Services company located in Bristol.
This position gives you the opportunity to make an impact by leading and motivating a team to achieve their individual and departmental goals.
In this position, you’ll:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and teams along with investors, advisors and third parties.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the team’s processes
- Look to minimise administration errors and complaints within the team and conduct post-error analysis, taking necessary action to prevent recurrence
- Identify opportunities to enhance quality or value of service to investors
- Coach and develop team members’ administration knowledge and skills, identifying and reporting training needs to Department Manager/Senior Team Leader
- Take responsibility for all issues that arise within the team, escalating when appropriate
- Ensure all work carried out is within the defined company policies and procedures as well as the Risk and Governance framework
- Ensure the Principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and 'Think Investor’ are adhered to at all times
- Provide accurate and timely reporting as requested
So, what experience is needed to join this successful team?
- Experience of supervising or managing a team
- Excellent knowledge of the SIPP/SSAS market
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- A team player and able to work independently using your initiative
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- CF1/IOC qualification or equivalent (or a willingness to study for this)
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday and the opportunity to make your mark in this leading company.
If you have the required experience I want to hear from you!!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV, or call Louise for a confidential chat.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Financial Services
- Team Leader
- Team Management