- 6 month initial Contract (on going)
- The opportunity to have flexible working, possible days working from home or part time. - A secured role along with help and training from our Clients.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:
- Living in the UK, also with the eligibility to work in the UK.
- To be registered with HCPC
- DBS that is approved to work as a Social Worker within Children’s Services - BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- Must have Team Manager experience within Children's Social Care.
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within Children Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'